“Through art we can change the world.”
#Twitterartexhibit utilizes social media and public engagement to generate income for charities and nonprofit organizations. In the past, #Twitterartexhibit has generated funds for children’s books at a local library and resources for a Women’s shelter.
• Artists worldwide contribute a postcard-sized, handmade original artwork to the #Twitterartexhibit.
• #Twitterartexhibit organizes a local, physical showcasing of the art.
• The public is invited to buy the art at an affordable, flat price.
• 100% of proceeds go to the charity.
• It provides artists with new avenues, audiences and benefactors, and appeals to art enthusiasts all over the world.
The Power of Cow - twitterartexhibit - 2012
One of the Süddeutsche series of cows on newspaper.
A postcard sized piece was cut out of the newspaper painting and sent to Twitterartexhibit in Los Angeles back in 2012. The piece was then purchased by a local collector in Germany who had also bought t...